How can I really use LinkedIn to grow my network or business?
If you're anything like me, you've pondered that question before. Many of us create LinkedIn profiles in college with the hope that it might help us land an internship or job after graduation. We connect with all of our friends, colleagues, and business connections. Maybe we've even used it as a tool to try to find potential customers or individuals we want to add to our network.
But with 500 million users, doesn't it seem like there are better ways to take advantage of this professional platform? To answer that questions, I invited Jimena Cortes onto the show. Jimena is a marketing consultant specializing in LinkedIn lead generation. She is a published author, international speaker, entrepreneur and the founder of Wizard Media and Linked Blueprint. Jimena has taught over 4,000 people worldwide how she gets multi-million dollar companies as her clients by using LinkedIn. She has been mentioned on Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, and Forbes to name a few.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How companies can take advantage of LinkedIn
- How individuals can leverage LinkedIn
- How to connect with high-level contacts on the platform
- The most common mistakes people make on LinkedIn
- And more about how to utilize the social media giant to its fullest potential